General Employment Inquiry
IncubEx is always interested in hearing from potential candidates. If a current opening does not match your experience, please submit your resume for a general employment inquiry.
A Marketing Associate for IncubEx should have excellent communication, administrative, marketing, and technology skills.
- Provide excellent customer service, both over the phone and in person.
- Screening and forwarding of incoming phone calls and correspondence.
- Ensure sufficient administrative support for all departments on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain client files and client database.
- Planning and coordination of marketing events and meetings.
- Manage various administrative projects. Participate in gathering research and generating reports as needed. Notify project participants on timelines and completion dates.
- Provide administrative support for multiple managers.
- Occasional travel to industry conferences and company marketing events.
- Makes necessary travel arrangements for company staff, including air / ground transportation and hotel accommodations.
- Bachelors Degree
- 1+ years of related work experience. Financial services experience a plus.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish instant credibility with clients and business partners.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to proactively identify what needs to be accomplished and take action as appropriate.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in the use of spreadsheet, database and word processing software.
- Graphic design skills a plus.
Competitive salary and benefits package available.
Equal Opportunity Employer
IncubEx and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers, committed to practicing equal employment opportunities in all employment decisions without regard to race, religion, natural origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by law.